22 April 2013

the passion .

In The Name of Allah The Most Merciful The Most Gracious
Assalamualaikum ^^v



subhanallah
the passion in playing HOCKEY
yes
i miss it a LOT
though it brought so many HURTS
but still
I could find so so so many SWEET things

yeah
they taught me a LOT of lessons
that sometimes
I just can bear it physically
but the truth is
I was really HURT deep inside
however it was just BEFORE

now
alhamdulillah
with ALLAH's will
no matter what HAD happened
or what WILL happen
I believe 
with HIS will
everything will just be FINE
IN SHAA ALLAH

Ya RABB
I'm so GRATEFUL
that You had tested me 
so that I know that
You're really the ALMIGHTY

dear HOCKEY
eventhough I'd hurt once because of U
eventhough I wasnt the BEST player ever
eventhough I'd never give a GREAT SHOT
but trust me
that U'll always be my number 1
thats a PROMISE ^_^



sincerely love by ~NSR~

2 comments:

  1. Me too. Hockey had make me a tougher person I've ever be. BUT, still. With whom I play was the most important is. Because it'll never be the same to play without you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same goes to me ika. playing without those we love will be nothing. heartless. miss u guys ! <3

      Delete